Terms & Conditions
Payment must be received in full prior to any visa documents being issued.
• Visa advice can only be given by the appropriate Embassy, Consulate or High Commission. Students should contact these local authorities to ensure they are allowed to enter and study in their chosen location.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the most updated regulations/processes are being followed. Zoni cannot be held responsible for any visa regulation changes which occur after the booking has been confirmed in compliance with the existing regulations.
A charge will be made each time documents have to be sent based on destination and courier service used. These charges are subject to change based on market rates. If a visa application is rejected, tuition fees will be refunded, less any bank charges or credit cards service percentage fees and any nonrefundable costs.
Zoni reserves the right to offer alternative accommodations should we receive a positive visa application result in fewer than 7 working days prior to arrival.
Should the arrival day be postponed due to delayed visa applications Zoni cannot guarantee reservation of the original accommodations.
If any additional charges are incurred reserving the accommodation for the student, Zoni reserves the right to pass these charges on.
US only: Zoni is authorized under federal law to enroll F-1 non-immigrant students. By law, to issue the 1-20 form, Zoni must receive with the enrollment form: the student’s home address, a copy of the student’s passport, proof of sufficient funds to meet tuition and living expenses through a current (60 days or less) bank statement or letter from either the sponsoring person’s or institution’s bank. Sponsors must also provide an affidavit of support.
All refunds are made to the original fee payer (according to destination).
Students who require a visa-status/student permit/ temporary residence permit may not be able to shorten their course due to the terms of their visa- status or residence permit.
In the event that a refund is due, prorated refunds will be calculated on a weekly basis. When determining the number of weeks, Zoni will consider a partial week of attendance as the same as a whole week, even though the student was present only one day during the scheduled week.
Third Party Accommodations: Non-Zoni accommodations (i.e. accommodations contracted by Zoni through external suppliers) have different cancellation terms. For hotels and self-catering apartments booked through Zoni but not featured in the Zoni Price List, reservations must be canceled or postponed 30 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee which may correspond to the full stay charge. For this reason we remind you that in cases of hotel or self-catering apartment bookings, payment in full is expected one month prior to arrival. Zoni will inform you of the terms when confirming the booking.
time of cancellation.
• Refunds will be made within 45 calendar days.
• Students who cancel their course within the first 4 weeks after starting classes, will be refunded all tuition except the first 4 weeks (at the non- discounted rate in Zoni Price List).
• For programs of 12 weeks or less; all tuition charges for up to 4 weeks, any accommodation charges incurred and any non-refundable charges (registration fee, and mailing fee according to the Country).
• For programs of 12 weeks or more; all the tuition charges for up to six weeks of the first term/session, any actual accommodation costs incurred by the institution, any non-refundable charges (registration fee, accommodation placement fee and mailing fee).
• Students wishing to transfer to another Non-Zoni F-1 institution prior to program start, but after entry to the US must report to their school in person with the appropriate documents in order to be transferred in active status.
Please refer to Zoni refund policy for more information.
• For students canceling after arrival, the refund due will be paid within 45
calendar days from notification of the cancellation.
• Any refunds due will be paid to the person or organization that originally paid the fees.