Study English in New Jersey
Join us at Zoni Passaic!
- Great Falls State Park
- Lambert Castle
- Long Pond Ironworks Museum
- Skylands Manor
- Garret Mountain Reservation
Colleges and Universities
- William Paterson University
- Montclair University
- Passaic County Community College
Zoni Language Centers In Passaic, NJ
Did you know that Passaic is a great place to study English in New Jersey? In fact, it is one of the largest municipalities in the state. Consequently, it has a very diverse population.
Zoni's campus is located in the heart of Passaic on Main Avenue. Accordingly, students have many public transportation options. For instance, from Main Avenue, students can catch the New Jersey Transit to New York and other neighboring towns. Therefore, students can visit Manhattan and other great places in New York and New Jersey easily. Conveniently, Passaic is located not far from Newark Airport. Hence, it very accessible for students arriving from abroad.
Up to 700 students study at Zoni Passaic's modern campus. Additionally, the campus also features its own cafeteria and student lounge. All in all, students are very happy at Zoni Passaic. Read their reviews here.
Study English in New Jersey at Zoni Passaic. Our focus on great customer service and our amazing teachers and staff, ensure that you have a fantastic time!
Did you know?
- Passaic was founded in 1679 along the Passaic River by Dutch settlers.
- The original name for Passaic was "Acquackanonk Township". Luckily this was changed to something easier to spell and pronounce!
- The name Passaic comes from the Native American Lenape word "Pahsayèk" which means "valley" or "place where the land splits".
- During the 18th Century many industries opened in Passaic including textiles and metalworking.
- Passaic is called "The Birthplace of Television". Interestingly, the first television station to transmit to homes in 1931 was based in Passaic.
- Actress Zoe Saldana, from the popular movies Avatar and Guardians of the Galaxy is from Passaic.