Study English in New Jersey
Join us at Zoni Passaic!
- Great Falls State Park
- Lambert Castle
- Long Pond Ironworks Museum
- Skylands Manor
- Garret Mountain Reservation
Colleges and Universities
- William Paterson University
- Montclair University
- Passaic County Community College
Zoni Language Centers In Passaic, NJ
Passaic is the perfect place to study English in New Jersey if you are looking to be in a diverse area. As one of the largest municipal cities in New Jersey, Passaic is composed of many ethnic groups.
Our school is located in the heart of Passaic on Main Avenue. Because of this great location students have many public transportation options. New Jersey transit has routes that run to New York and other neighboring towns right on Main Avenue. Passaic is also near Newark Airport making it very accessible for students arriving from abroad.
Our campus is fully renovated with its own cafeteria and student lounge area and is equipped to hold up to 700 students. With our focus on great customer service and amazing staff you can expect to have a fantastic experience at Zoni Passaic.
Did you know?
- The history of Passaic dates back to 1679 along the Passaic River were Dutch settlement was established.
- During the 18th Century many industries opened in Passaic including textiles and metalworking.
- Passaic is called "The Birthplace of Television". In 1931 the first television station to transmit to homes was based in Passaic.