Learn English in London
Join us at Zoni!
With Zoni you can learn English in London! London is the perfect city to study English, with more than 100,000 international students from more than 200 different countries.
You can also enjoy:
- Culture – over 300 museums and art galleries
- History – buildings from Roman times to the 21st century
- Entertainment – West-End theaters, music and over 100 cinemas
- Night life – more than 5,000 restaurants, 7,000 pubs and bars, and 350 live music venues
- Shopping – famous department stores, boutiques and markets
- Parks – over 1800 parks, and excellent nature reserves
Our school is located in the fashionable area of Parsons Green, and the peace and quiet make it the perfect place to study. There are shops, pharmacies, cafes, restaurants and bars very close to the school. We are also very close to other parts of London:
- 10 minutes’ walk to the River Thames at Putney Bridge
- 10 minutes’ walk to Fulham and Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge football ground
- 15 minutes by tube to Central London
- London, the great city to Learn English
The city of London is one of the most visited cities in the world. London engages all visitors with its variety of culture, customs, and monuments. The lights, the colors, the imposing buildings – all make it a fun city where you are never bored.
Our English classes are more than just textbooks! Our courses include visits and excursions, allowing you to get to know the British capital. You can see the famous Big Ben, known all over the world; climb the London Eye and gaze at the immense city of London from the heights or watch the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.
London offers a wide variety of leisure activities. In the city there are a large number of theaters, cinemas, concert halls, etc. for every taste. If you are passionate about music, London is your city!
It also has many beautiful outdoor spaces. If you like running or having picnics, London has huge parks right in the city center such as Hyde Park or Green Park.