APPLY AS AN AGENT
Zoni Language Centers Will Be More Than Happy to Welcome You as Our Agent Partner
Become a Study Abroad Agent for One of the Well Known English Language Schools
Zoni Language Centers is looking for qualified and established International Language Agents to represent Zoni’s programs.
We work with agents from around the world to help international students study at Zoni. Join our network of quality agents and offer educational programs from prestigious Zoni Language Centers. By becoming a Zoni agent, you can grow in your own field while helping students in your country to learn English in a unique, exciting and diverse environment.
Let our 20 years of experience work for you. Be a part of a successful and growing organization and experience the difference! How would you profit from being a Zoni agent?
· Zoni offers a special compensation structure to its approved agents.
· Zoni offers high quality education at affordable prices.
· Our agents can offer New York, Miami Beach, London and Vancouver locations to their students.
· We have a large variety of English courses, programs, and accommodations to suit all needs of students.
· We provide our agents with marketing materials including brochures, and digital files.
For more information on how to become a Zoni agent or to request an application to become a Zoni Agent, please contact our International Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BECOME AN AGENT Become one of the selected Zoni’s representatives around the world
- Ethical Standards of behavior are expected from the Agent.
- Become an Agent
- Expectations and Responsibilities
Agent Application Form
Terms & Conditions
By clicking submit I confirm that I have all the necessary registrations, accreditation and permissions to act as an education agent in all the territories which I have nominate, and understand that I must notify Zoni if any changes occur in the registration status of my agency. I undertake that the information provided in this application is a true and accurate record as to the operation of the educational agency I represent.